Monday, September 27, 2010

Voice Podcast

We did the voice podcast project last week, and basically I just chose a movie, recorded my voice, and added pictures and music to it.  
1.  What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
I used GarageBand, Itunes, and Quicktime Player to create my podcast. Mainly I used GarageBand, and in that I added songs from the library to my podcast.
2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?

I could use a project like this by using it in another project or assignment. Or while I am presenting something.
3.  In the “real world”, how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)? 

They could be used in radio stations and some TV channels.
4.  What part of the assignment was easy for you?   What was difficult?

The easiest part was putting the music and pictures together. The difficult part was recording my voice, because I kept messing up.
5.  What part of the directions would you like to clarify?

Not much really, because GarageBand was pretty easy to figure out, but the directions did help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment